I tend to gravitate towards the same object matter when drawing things. So, for the purpose of variety and to inspire me to draw things I normally wouldn’t, I’m going to draw the food holidays this year, primarily those celebrated in the USA, as listed on Wikipedia. These are the rules of engagement for my Food Holidays project, effective today:
1. Daily max time: one hour of drawing.
2. If the drawing is incomplete by the end of the hour, finish it the following day.
3. Continue any unfinished work from the previous day and start the next.
4. Post drawings on this blog once a week on Sundays.
4. Tools will be limited to these guys:
Umm, that’s it I guess. By the way: Happy 2019!